Add support for configuring which Pattern is associated with each channel.
- allows you to select which pattern is associated with each channel. This is displayed in the name of the channel,
- adds a new pattern, called Color Wave, which colors the flyers in a gradient along a line at an arbitrary angle,
- fixes a bug in how wing position was being calculated. Before this fix, it was using the first pattern of channel 1, which broke if you changed patterns, because the first pattern would stop running. It now uses the active pattern of channel 1,
- allows you to place Flyers along the outer edge of the stairwell,
- draws a line for the hanging wire of a Flyer,
- makes the initial selected channel be channel 1, which is also the one active channel.
It also merges in dev/engine-ashley and dev/engine-moses, with the caveat that playback is turned off due to Exceptions.