The primary changes in this PR are:
- updated the models to be subclasses of LXModel and LXPoint
- integrate with the UI
- wrote a test pattern which selects flyers one at a time, turning that flyer 'on' by turning its lights to pink and moving its wings up, then turning 'off' when a new flyer is selected.
- currently the UI does not show transitions of the wings from the down to up position. this makes me wonder if we need to modify the skew functionality of the model, to iterate through the range of values from current position to new position...thoughts?
- currently the UI moves the wing as a whole on the y plane, rather than pivoting.
I would like to work on:
- making the model more LX oriented. I briefly read over the email thread with Mark, and there are some helpful tips there :)