Following the discussion on Slack, I made the following cosmetic changes to domains.js in order to make it easier for casual viewers of the code to understand what the domain lists are.
- Change the order of the two explicit lists of sites (so that news sites are first)
- Provide a comment that explains what the different domain lists represent in terms of the language of the Current Studies page
- destinationDomains <-> news outlets
- sensitiveDomains <-> news aggregators, search engines, and social media websites
- Added in-line comments matching the description of what we collect for each set of domains